FORCE OF WILL NEWS FOR WEEK OF JULY 14TH, 2017
Hello, is it news your looking for? Hello…
Oh well, then yes, you are in the right place. Welcome back those loyal readers. Once again we got a slow week going. Based on Jordan’s comments, thing should pick up pretty significantly starting next week.
Why you ask? Well you need to keep reading…
Just like we always do, let’s start with the Q&A.
- Rotation news will be released next week. Look for an article on the main site.
- If you have received an invite to the WGP, sponsored or not, information will be sent in the coming weeks.
- ENW lore will resolve current story arc.
- Next Tuesday is the first Reiya Starter preview. Space Panda first.
- Technically there are resonators with no attribute. Did not say they were “Void”.
- Currently no planned reprint of Dual Stones. Could rotate out once Lapis leaves in 2018.
- New Demo decks with updated formatting are coming.
- Reiya Cluster artwork will be very similar to Lapis Cluster.
- Most of Reiya cluster has been worked on with the First half being mostly complete. Back half is still being finalized.
- No more Cthulhu.
- There was a large tangent at this point that consisted for about 20 – 30 mins where everyone began questioning in game mechanics verses lore, specifically to how Alhama’at died. I wont comment but if you wanna listen/read I have included the link below.
ECHOES OF THE NEW WORLD BOOTCAMP
On Tuesday, article number two for the Echoes of the New World Bootcamp was released. This week it starts off with a review of what is currently legal in New Frontiers after the release of Echoes. After that Jordan delves into a variety of cards and some of the many combos that you have access to with those cards.
A new video advertising the Force of Will World Grand Prix was uploaded on Friday. Not a lot of new information was provided other than the location and dates that we already know. Ive linked the video below for those that want to take a look.
I hope those of you off to Atlantic City got a chance to read Ryan’s new Metawatch. Be sure to understand the volatile new meta with this article!